Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Sister's March

Another political drama. I was waiting for it since January, and now, finally found it!
Drama info:
Title: 누나의 3월 / Nunaui 3 Wol
Also known as: My Sister's March
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 2
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2010-Mar-26 (Masan MBC), 2010-Apr-18 (Nationwide)
Air time: Sunday 10:45 PM 

I haven't seen it yet (as well as Wagaya..., damn my lack of time!), so after I try to manage somehow to watch it, I will write more, as for now, synopsis taken from dramawiki:

My Sister's March commemorates the 50th anniversary of the Masan protest on March 15, 1960, where numerous citizens and students demonstrated against electoral corruption under the Syngman Rhee regime. The violent clashes that followed resulted in several students being killed, with many others suffering from the aftermath. This drama tells their story. 
Seems interesting enough.
I like this kind of plots. I like about rebellious youth with ideals higher than appearance and a good car. I like slow histories abound how a family/friendship is tested and forged. I don't need much action in some.
But, according to the previous post, in Road Number 1, there will be some action, the budget of this drama is horrendously high.
Hm, not so much left to say. Golden Week ahead, so maybe then I will finally see Wagaya no Rekishi (7-hours marathon, hehe).
Links are on D-addicts.