Friday, May 14, 2010

JJY: a bunch of trailers

   Some are videos of good some of bad quality, but I just was hanging around watching Tamasaburou-san Sagi Musume dance and I felt the urgent need to watch even 30 seconds of JJY^^
I couldn't help it. I watched all what they had. In trailer department, that is.
But there was something hypnotic in Kabuki dance. I will write more on it soon.

No Blood No Tears trailer (2002):

Actually one of the best trailers I've seen. It's short, around 1.30 min., and has perfect montage. Even the song fits although I can't stand it normally.

Guns And Talks (2001):


Trailer without English subs:


Because I'm pretty obsessed with this movie. And I don't like the fact that trailers include scenes that the movie was deprived off!! More Jae Young!! In the movie his name was the same as the one he uses now in a real life.

Welcome to Dongmakgol (2005):


Castaway on the Moon (2009):