Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jeong Jae Young: in a nutshell

   The only nut here it's me. I was watching another movie show Video Journey, and after some uninteresting reviews of some Hollywood flicks I saw... ahahaha!! Stop my heart, I will need you in 2012. Crap, the Mayan Calendar ends in 2012... if they did it on purpose so I can't grab KNG and run away, I will slaughter them all!! But maybe... ah, nevermind. My braincells are working now like mad. I fed them some veggie juice with lot of chilli. Yes, no alcohol, you read it right, my dear readers, I can't actually believe it either.
Back to the point, if you are unfamiliar with him, just watch the video. You will get his most noticed movies, his best performances in them, his... Oh, snap, it started... fangirl mode! No Divine Weapon in it?? Ah, schmuck!
He is this kind of actor that journalists will think twice before asking something and they form they questions very cautiously, very... seriously. They know who they have as a guest.