Thursday, October 28, 2010

Omo, Omo, Omoooo!!

  Ha Jeongwu and Jang Hyeok in one movie. One of the best actors and one of the best bodies... Well, no, I'm unfair, JH is also a good actor, Ok^^... Ah, let me fangirl for a moment... So, you're forgiven for dropping out of the Secret Garden, although my heart aches still that I will not see you along Yun Sanghyeon... Shiiit, that reminds me of Sanghyeon's hair, brrr... change it, change it please.
The movie, tentatively titled as The Client, will be directed by Son Youngseong. Apart from Mr. Ha and Mr. Jang (the right Jang, not to confuse it with The Peach^^) in the movie stars also Park Heesun.

Ha will play a lawyer who is desperated to prove his client's innocence (well, really? I bet this "proving" will consist of slashing other unfitting to the case... nah, just joking), Park will play the prosecutor who wants to see him hanged (hehe), and Jang will play the key witness.
Now this looks nice. Not only the cast (yeah, Park does look like a JJY on that pic^^), but the plot, although used and re-used all over again, may be twisted and showed with a slightly different proportions. 
The shooting will start in November.


   In the next year a new movie of Shin Hakyun will be out. Damn, I love the man. I really do. He can make a comedy (with his face it's not difficult) but he can do a heavier drama as well (Welcome to Dongmagkol for.eva!).
Plus... wait for it... Ryu Seungyoung in it as well!! Ahahaha, I think I'm gonna die with happiness. So I just wonder what Ko Su is doing on the poster, hmmm...
A movie about the Korean conflict. It's the second of this theme for Mr. Shin.
Ah, ah...
Movie title: Battle of Highlands.










On the less testosterone packed note...
I mean, no, Gong Yu is a man. A fine, full of charm and charisma man. His new movie looks stupid though but I may be proved wrong. It may be a hilarious comedy.
First Love:
Release date in South Korea : 2010/12/__
With Gong Yu - Im Sujeong, and she's really good^^
Plot:
First Love - 2010 is a romantic comedy movie which is based on the very popular same-titled musical. It tells the love story between a woman--who cannot forget her first love whom she met during a tour in India and asks the "Finding First Love Company" to look for her first love named Kim Jong Wook--and a man who tries to find Kim Jong Wook according to her request. (hancinema)
Trailer:

Pics:



pictures and video: hancinema