Thursday, November 04, 2010

Secret Garden (시크릿 가든)

 
  Right now the only drama I'm anticipating. Why? Have no idea, ufufu, it's not because Hyeon Bin and Yun Sanghyeon in it, no no...Next Monday starts Marry Me, Mary! but... ok, I say it this way - the wackiest fashion in Secret Garden is just a kindergarten comparing to JGS display.
In this drama Jang Hyeok was supposed to be... sniff... But even after he dropped out, it's the drama I'm waiting for and hoping for. It will be also Bini's last drama before the military in March, so a goodbye for 2 years. Hope it will be a better goodbye than Bad Guy, love,that was very disappointing.
Drama details:
Airing dates : 2010/11/13
Broadcast: SBS (you have no idea how happy I am, oh crap... )
Episodes: 20
Plot:
Fantasy melodrama about the happenings and love within the game world and reality.(hancinema)
Actually it looks weird wacky for me. But it may be good. Two words, two realities... That's not so often taken into the plot in Kdramas...
Cast:
Hyun Bin as Kim Joo Won
Ha Ji Won as Gil Ra Im
Yoon Sang Hyun as Oscar (Joo Won’s cousin)
Kim Sa Rang as Yoon Seul
Lee Philip as Im Jong Soo
Yoo In Na

Trailer:

And pics

 





How do you call it when the only question about this pic was: I wonder what drink they have? I will answer: ALCOHOLISM.

pics and info: hancinema