Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter-end dramas


Even though I'm pretty busy with my current time-consumming drama (Queen of Reversals), I'm looking forward to some other dramas that start in February or March. I may also check the MBC project featuring Park Yuhwan, but still, my eyes belong to his hyeong^^. 
It's been a year since we first heard the news about the Kimi wa petto Korean project, and I remember I was expecting this. I loved the japanese drama from the first sight (still do, as the rest of jdramas, that is 2 more, keke), and had slight doubts that movie remake wouldn't be as good. And then we witnessed what we witnessed. We were cursed, we were screamed at, we were hated over on DA, but slowly, slowly we started to feel that our attention has been screwed all over. Yes, I used bad word. Yes, I may offended someone by using it. But there is no word describing what we felt in any human or animal languages known to the world. We felt exactly like that. I want my time I spent on watching some bad movies/dramas/interviews, I want it back!!
That's why I'm cautious now.
But, back to the topic, I'm waiting for few dramas now.
1. New Tales of Gisaeng
2. Midas
3. City Hunter
4. Paradise Ranch
5. The Duo

The Duo:
Plot: The drama tells the story of two men who were switched at birth. Chun Dong, born of noble birth, lives his life as a slave while Gwi Dong lives Chun Dong's life as a nobleman. They both fall in love with the same girl, Dong Nyeo.(dramawiki)
Well, yes, the plot isn't very original, and I don't quite like Cheon Jeong Myeong, but this drama will have also Lee Munshik, and Lee Sangyun. Plus, oh come on, it's sageuk!!

New Tales of Gisaeng
Plot: story about a beautiful gisaeng and her interactions with many.
Episodes: 50, starts after Secret Garden. And yes, a period drama! I just dream of all luscious hanbok, maedeup, haircuts, and... men in their stunning outfits. Ah!

Midas
Because Jang Hyuk is in it. No other reason needed. They say it would be third installment after IRIS, and ATHENA. Who cares?

City Hunter
Lee Minho as a sleazy detective. Nuff' said. In May.


Paradise Ranch
Well, Ju Sangwuk is in it, so I will endure Changmin somehow, and maybe, just maybe he will not irritate me. That would be an achievement.

Looks like the end of the Winter will be good. Maybe not that stunning like the previous year, but fairly good. Now, all is left, is to figure out the way to extend my day somehow. To 36 hours would be enough^^