Tuesday, April 19, 2011

JYJ - new honor


   Members of JYJ have been appointed as Ambassadors for the World Federation of Overseas Korean Traders Association (World-OKTA). 
"We feel that JYJ fits the image to become the honorary ambassadors for World Federation of Overseas Korean Traders Association since they have played such a big role in leading the Hallyu culture overseas," an official World-OKTA was quoted as saying. (Asiae)
Article on Nate: Right here^^

Eat this SMEnt!!

I am aware it's nothing big, but it always puts a big smile on my face (that sounds eerily familiar, ekhem), and it means a lot for boys, this is why I'm reporting it. Too bad they have no chance to appear on any weekend music shows, but since the quality of those is dropping, no big loss anyway.
Boys promised to spread the Hallyu overseas. 
I have a proposition!
Actually, scratch that, it's demoralizing...


But if I may be frank, Junsu, lose the color, please, please... Don't care about Jaejung, he was always like that and even though I prefer him in black, he's not bad with light. Ah damn...
Good thing Yucheon doesn't seem to be fond of his past orange hair, ufff...