Monday, October 03, 2011

Drama Festival


Oh, and I find it funny how butthurt some fans can be. I wrote the comment that I don't find Secret Garden all that good, and the reply I got was: "Sssh, go back to your Mary Mary show, and PLEASE, just shut up!" I find it hilarious because I don't usually get so worked up when someone criticize dramas I love (it's a natural phenomena), and here someone was so painfully hurt. And the person has chosen the most inadequate drama ever. Because I'm not really sure if there is any drama worse than Bury Me Mary. Oh, I used so multilettered words? You mad?




   Uhm, if I may enrage some more fans... I will repeat it, Secret Garden, in my opinion, wasn't the best drama of 2010. But if we take 2010/11 period (November - February), well, that might be exactly the case (actually, no, scratch that, Queen of Reversals was better for me). Following that, Lee Minho, as much as I like the kid, wasn't the best actor as well. If we should follow the logic, Hyeon Bin should have be given the award. Or, I don't know, why Life is Beautiful was left out? If the 'bucket" of nominated dramas was made of those who started airing in the second half of 2010, then why no Revenge of Gumiho? Joseon X-Files? I would also switch the awards between SG and SKKS, because I find script and words of SKKS superior over its directing and SG script as well, director award could go to Shin Woo Chul, I don't mind. Yucheon didn't get the award, oh well, he can't get every award, right? Plus, Ha Yoo Mi simply rocked in QoR as the evil, scheming, wine-sipping Mishil of her company.
Oh well, back to what I was doing before.



Nominations (winners in bold):
BEST DRAMA:

Twinkle Twinkle (MBC)
Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS)
Secret Garden (SBS)
Sign (SBS)
The Greatest Love (MBC)

BEST DIRECTOR:

 

Kim Won Suk (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
Shin Woo Chul (Secret Garden)
Jin Hyuk (City Hunter)
Kim Sang Ho (Can You Hear My Heart)
Kim Do Hoon (Royal Family)

BEST WRITER:

 

Kim Un Kyung (The Duo)
Kim Eun Sook (Secret Garden)
Park Hye Ryun (Dream High)
Jo Nam Gook (Definitely Neighbors)
Hong Jung Eun, Hong Mi Ran (The Greatest Love)

BEST ACTOR:


Kim Jae Won (Can You Hear My Heart)
Kwon Sang Woo (Daemul)
Lee Min Ho (City Hunter)
Lee Bum Soo (Giant)
Cha Seung Won (The Greatest Love)

BEST ACTRESS:


Yum Jung Ah (Royal Family)
Gong Hyo Jin (The Greatest Love)
Kim Hyun Joo (Twinkle Twinkle)
Park Min Young (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
Ha Ji Won (Secret Garden)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR:


Uhm Ki Joon (Scent of A Woman)
Kim Sang Ho (Twinkle Twinkle)
Kim Sung Oh (Secret Garden)
Kim Jung Tae (Miss Ripley)
Joo Sang Wook (Giant)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS:


Ha Yoo Mi (Queen of Reversals)
Park Joon Geum (Secret Garden)
Yoo In Na (Secret Garden)
Lee Yoo Ri (Twinkle Twinkle)
Lee Yoon Ji (Dream High)

BEST NEW ACTOR:


Song Joong Ki (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
Ji Chang Wook (Smile, Dong Hae)
Park Yoo Chun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
Kang Dong Ho (Twinkle Twinkle)
Kim Soo Hyun (Dream High)

BEST NEW ACTRESS:


Kim Min Seo (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)
Suh Hyun Jin (The Duo)
Soo Ji (Dream High)
Lim Soo Hyang (New Tales of Gisaeng)
Hwang Sun Hee (Sign)

BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS IN CABLE DRAMA:


Jo Yuh Jung (I Need Romance)
Kim Hyun Sook (Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 8 )
Ryu Duk Hwan (God’s Quiz Season 2)
Jeon Hye Bin (Yaksha)
Jo Dong Hyuk (Yaksha)

POPULARITY AWARDS:

Kim Soo-hyeon-I (Dream High)  

HALLYU STAR AWARDS:

Lee Min-ho (City Hunter)  

OST AWARD:

Heo Gak (The Greatest Love)


대상(작품상) : 시크릿가든(SBS)
작가상: 김은숙 (시크릿가든)
연출상: 김원석 (성균관 스캔들)
최우수연기상(남) : 이민호(시티헌터)
최우수연기상(여) : 염정아(로열패밀리)
조연상(남) : 주상욱(자이언트, 가시나무새)
조연상(여) : 이유리(반짝반짝 빛나는)
신인상(남) : 김수현(드림하이)
신인상(여) : 임수향(신기생뎐, 파라다이스 목장)
케이블TV : 전혜빈(야차,OCN)
인기상: 김수현(드림하이)
한류스타상 : 이민호(시티헌터)
OST 상: 허각(최고의 사랑, ‘나를 잊지 말아요’)