Monday, October 15, 2012

October music


   I lost all hopes for a certain album this year already. Please, dear Mr. Ahn, do something crazy and release something, anything, huh? Reading recipes for a coffee can count, really. *sigh* But that doesn't mean I'm music-less. Oh no, there are old albums, and tons of new music to test.
And I still hope for KRY album, because all latest movements around them suggest it. Or I want to interpret things this way.


   First, song for Five Fingers, sung by HOMME collaboration (between 2AM's Changmin and 8eight's Lee Hyeon).

Homme - 들리지 않는 말 (Because I'm Sorry) [Five Fingers OST] 



Next we have K.Will, this time with a beautiful song for Arang drama.
K.Will - You are Love (사랑은 그대다)
 


I've always liked Lee Soo Young and her song for Nice Guy is a nostalgic, old-school song that somehow fits the general feel of the drama.

Lee Soo Young (이수영) - 착한 여자 (Innocent Woman) 


To break free from OST songs:

Jo Jeonghyeon - I Love Even her Pain 
조정현 - 그 아픔까지 사랑한거야 (1989年) 

   

I mentioned K.Will, right? But this MV has Seo Inguk, and is... well, not banned in Korea yet, which is weird considering the twist at the end. Song is good, MV is good, I approve^^

케이윌 (K.will) - 이러지마 제발 (Please don't...) 

 

Enjoy^^