Saturday, January 19, 2013

Troll vs. Troll


   In case any of you thought I forgot mah baby just because I mentioned him only once today, no no. Kpop is full with weird or fun friendships (what can they do, they have no possibility to meet other people so...) but those two idiots erhmm... gentlemen erhmm...  guys troll each other in a way that amuses half of the fandom. The other half is annoyed by Jjong's very existence so it doesn't amuse them.


The account of the prank:

Back in May, SHINee’s Jonghyun had pranked CNBLUE’s Jonghyun by gift him with a fake Diablo III. Completely unsuspecting, CNBLUE’s Jonghyun had opened up the disguised box to only find a box of chocolates. SHINee’s Jonghyun had however, later tweeted that he had later actually gotten CNBLUE’s Jonghyun an actual copy online for his birthday.
CNBLUE’s Jonghyun must have taken the prank to heart, because he did the exact same thing back to SHINee’s Jonghyun. He drew CNBLUE on a box and gave Jonghyun snacks instead. He even took a video of Jonghyun opening the box, uploading it onto CNBLUE’s Twitter with the words, “Hello, I’m the Jonghyun that plays guitar. I finally succeeded in the revenge that I’ve been waiting and waiting on. Pwahha kekeke It’s revenge about the Diablo. Kekekekekekeke. Kim Jonghyun I’m sorry kekekeke“.
In the video, SHINee’s Jonghyun seems excited to receive the gift only to be disappointed when he opens the box. SHINee’s Jonghyun then jokingly says, “Want to die?” and “I knew something was fishy when I saw this drawing“.
SHINee’s Jonghyun also responded to the prank by writing, “Thanks, CNB!!^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!“, but made his way of shortening CNBLUE to sound like a curse.
 (source: AKP)
Jjong is Trollking, that's for sure... And I hope this will continue for eva!